Delivering the Future of PCI Therapy, Today.
Fantom Encore is a third-generation bioresorbable scaffold (BRS) made with Tyrocore™, REVA’s new proprietary polymer. Fantom Encore offers advanced features including radiopacity, ease-of-use, and the thinnest struts of any commercially available CE Mark BRS. Fantom Encore is designed to simplify deployment, support the artery through the healing process, and then disappear (or “resorb”) from the body. This resorption is intended to improve long-term outcomes and future treatment options for patients.
World’s Thinnest Bioresorbable Scaffold
Thin struts and best-in-class radial strength promote vessel healing to maintain patency.
A New Era for BRS Deliverability
Fantom Encore is the only radiopaque BRS platform providing improved procedural accuracy and ease-of-use.
Lowest BRS crossing profile and higher expansion tolerance for improved ease-of-use during the implant procedure
Rapid Vessel Healing, Benign Resorption
Demonstrated with Fantom BRS
For order information please refer to the attached data sheet
- Ormiston, J. New BRS Platforms. Presented EBC Rotterdam 2016.; Foin, N. Biomechanical Assessment of Bioresorbable Devices. Presented CRT 2017.
- Tests performed by and data on file at REVA Medical.
- Abizaid, A. New 24-month data from the FANTOM II clinical trial. EuroPCR 2018.
- Abizaid, A. The FANTOM II study, first report for the 12-month clinical outcomes of the Fantom sirolimus-eluting bioresorbable scaffold. EuroPCR 2018.
- Manufacturer reported data on file at REVA Medical.