World’s Thinnest Bioresorbable Scaffold
Thin struts and best-in-class radial strength promote vessel healing to maintain patency.
A New Era for BRS Deliverability
Fantom Encore is the only radiopaque BRS platform providing improved procedural accuracy and ease-of-use.
Lowest BRS crossing profile and higher expansion tolerance for improved ease-of-use during the implant procedure
MOTIV Case Study
- Ormiston, J. New BRS Platforms. Presented EBC Rotterdam 2016.; Foin, N. Biomechanical Assessment of Bioresorbable Devices. Presented CRT 2017.
- 3.0 mm diameter scaffolds. Tests performed by and data on file at REVA Medical.
- Abizaid, A. New 24-month data from the FANTOM II clinical trial. EuroPCR 2018.
- Abizaid, A. The FANTOM II study, first report for the 12-month clinical outcomes of the Fantom sirolimus-eluting bioresorbable scaffold. EuroPCR 2018.
- Manufacturer reported data on file at REVA Medical.